Thursday, January 26, 2023

Koodo

Koodo's service is pretty dismally bad.

First of all, you have to start with the Website.  The Website's "Help" system isn't much help.  There is absolutely no option for calling anybody.  You have to go through the "Koodo Assist," which, of course, can't assist you with much of anything.  Then, when you get to a certain point in the "Koodo Assist," you can ask to speak with an agent.  The system will schedule a callback.  In the future.  For a specific half hour period, which is nice (in that it doesn't tie you up for a whole day, or more).

Unfortunately, all of the agents you will deal with have extremely thick accents.  (Mostly Hispanic.)  And they all speak at a very rapid clip, so it's *really* hard to understand them.

And, you will probably have to deal with more than one agent.  Koodo seems to divvy up the responsibilities into fiefdoms, and, of course, you won't be able to deal with your problem with only one person, because it'll be multiple areas of responsibility (at least, according to Koodo logic).

And, that may not fix the problem.  In my case, the problem was that they sent me a ntoice that I hadn't paid my bill.  Except that they had never *sent* me a bill, and, in fact, when I set up the account, I set it up with pre-authorized payments on a credit card.  And, apparently, Koodo's internal systems are *also* a mess, because nobody I talked to could find any trace of any of that.

Koodo's service is pretty dismally bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment