Saturday, December 24, 2022

Photography



It's a lovely day today.  In parts of Port Alberni.  I'm seeing the sun shining on the mountains north of town, and on certain sections of the valley.  But they are quite a distance.  There is absolutely no way I can do justice with them with the camera on the cell phone.  I need my telephoto lenses.

I need to get a camera body.  I need to get an adapter.  I need to start working on some of the photography.  And, of course, I'm missing the opportunity because today, and what I'm seeing today, won't come again.  At least not in the same way.

I haven't had time to look into the possibilities for photography.  I haven't had time to figure out whether there is a store here in Port Alberni that sells camera equipment.  And the specialized adapters, and so forth, that I might need.  I haven't had time to look into, say, Amazon, to see if I can order some of that stuff online.  I've been fighting with the utilities, so I haven't had time.  And, because I don't have the time, and because I don't have the camera body, I don't have the opportunity to take advantage of these beautiful sights that I'm seeing this morning.

I've got to get a camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment