Tuesday, January 18, 2022

O. T. C.

 OK, *that* one came out of left field.

I'm doing the accounts.  I'm getting better at it.  (At least, I *think* I am ...)  I don't break down over Always, or Gloria's drugs, or even dinners I remember.  Usually.

But this one didn't have much on it.  It was London Drugs, but all it said was O. T. C.  I figured that meant "over the counter," but I was puzzling why London Drugs, with all its scanners and barcodes, would put such a generic entry on the slip.  So then I looked at the store location, and it was Byrne.  Which reminded me that we were on the way to a last minute invite, and Gloria's stomach started acting up on the way, and she hadn't brought Buscopan, so I pulled into the London Drugs on Marine Way, and ran in and got some.  And the reason her stomach was acting up was probably to do with what killed her, if we had known it then, which we didn't--we were just blaming the IBS ...

Accounts have been delayed a bit ...

No comments:

Post a Comment