Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Accounting for accounts ...

 I have finished January of 2021.  Which doesn't sound like much.  But today has been an extremely difficult day.

As painful as it was, I also have a bit of a sense of accomplishment.  In places I had to go back almost to October of 2020.  In trying to sort out the various files that were very hastily packed in the move I have been able to find a lot of things that I thought had been lost.  And I've been able to get through the entire month, and sort things so that later months should be a bit less time-consuming.  The answer to the question of whether I can do the accounts without Gloria thus seems to be a resounding "maybe" as opposed to a definite "no."

But it's been arduous and enervating, and I think I'll go get dinner now ...

No comments:

Post a Comment