Monday, April 11, 2022

It is a good day to ...

Midway through a walk to Queensborough. Acid test of 2 different pedometers on the 2 phones. (Pedometers are battery hogs.)

Lovely sunny day, and, from the top of the bridge, you can see from horizon to horizon. My back was sweating under my vest, and my bare arms were FREEZING! Strong (and cold) outflow winds down the valley.

About 10AM the whole four northbound lanes of the Alex Fraser slowed to not much faster than I was walking. Nice not to have trucks blowing past, but probably frustrating for the drivers. (From the patterns at the division, looked like some problem on the connector.)

I have noticed a homeless camp beside the Annacis Channel. Somebody has a small farm down there: at least one sheep and one chicken  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment