Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Gloria's Greatest Hits

Along with the pictures that I put into the "Images" post, there are some clips of Gloria singing.  I couldn't put any full songs in there because of size limits on what could be posted.

I do have some full songs of those that Gloria sang and performed.  On VHS tapes, which is why all the attempts to deal with getting those tapes converted.  Of course, it was difficult going through those tapes to pick out full songs to have as the special music at Gloria's memorial service, and just as difficult to choose which ones were to be used.

I put together a "playlist," on YouTube, of various of the songs that I collected from the converted VHS files.  I have some more on the computer that I'll have to get around to uploading.

No comments:

Post a Comment