Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Changes

It's a big step.

But it's not immediate, in any case.  It's got a bunch of outs between here and when it has to be finalized.

It's a good plan, and I'm lucky to have people who know these things, and find these things, and know how to deal with them and navigate the systems involved.  Who know the people, and the markets, and the values, and have a pretty good idea of what's a good deal and what's not.

It makes sense.  (As much as anything in my life makes sense at the moment.)  It's not even that big a change, because the way I live and work isn't going to be that much affected.

(I do, of course, always reserve the right to make jokes about how I was forced into it.  After all, inappropriate humour is how I function.  But the reality is that I was thinking of something along these lines, and, as soon as I said so, here I am presented with a great opportunity.)

But I'm still allowed to be nervous, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment