Saturday, September 10, 2022

Busyness

Saturdays usually aren't that busy.  Not as dead as Sundays, maybe, but generally not my busiest days.

Today recently got quite packed.  And then, about twelve hours ago, got quiet again.

The friend who I was going to have lunch with has come down with something.  (Doesn't sound like CoVID, but that's always a worry these days.)  Which removes the need to hurry home from the fourth church's cleanup day.  (Although I'll miss seeing G.)  The easing of that pressure suddenly let me realize that I can pop on to the mens meeting (which is on Zoom anyway), and say a quick hi, and then get on with cleanup.

So, that leaves time this afternoon to possibly get a purge load over to Value Village.  Maybe.  Not a priority.

And still leaves time to possibly visit the Luminary Festival this evening.  Everybody is making a big deal of it, although I still don't have any idea of what actually goes on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment