Thursday, September 22, 2022

Dreams

This morning I had my first (at least, that I can recall) dream about Gloria still being alive.

It was pretty brief, as far as I can recall.  Actually, I don't recall much about it at all, just that it involved Gloria, and we were doing something (some things?) pretty prosaic.  Nothing special.

Possibly the fact that it was so short, or so ordinary, or I recall so little of it, meant that I really didn't have much of an emotional reaction to it, when I finally came fully awake and realized what was going on.  (I sort of remember going through various stages of awareness before coming awake enough to realize it had been a dream.)

So, nothing special.  But it was the first time having one of those dreams (that I can recall).

No comments:

Post a Comment