Saturday, August 20, 2022

If you're going to listen, you have to listen ...

 I mentioned that I needed to tell Gloria's story more.  I mentioned that an event had made me realize that I really, desperately, need to tell Gloria's story more.

He said that he was available to listen.  He admitted that he wasn't particularly good at providing care.  He knew that he was not a particularly caring person.  But that he was available for listening, if I wanted to talk.

Well, it's a bit late for that now.  He has already proven, over the past couple of months, that he's not particularly good at listening.  I have broached a number of subjects, a number of times, and he hasn't been particularly good at listening.  I don't think that I want to keep on trying with somebody who has already proven that he can't listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment