Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Rustling in the bushes

I don't want to go out for a major walk this morning, because I do want to do my morning routine.  It's also darker these days, so morning walks, if not exactly less attractive, at least have fewer options.  But I have found that I can walk around and around the large common patio area, which does have a kind of a walking track around it, and, because I'm on this side of the building, still be within range of my wifi.

As I got out onto my patio, I heard a rustling in the dying bushes in the planters that they have turned off the water to, in order to kill my sunflowers and corn.  I still haven't seen what it is.  I hope it's not a rat.  As previously noted, I have never seen so many dead rats as I've seen walking around the sidewalks of Delta.  Where there are so many dead rats, there are bound to be live ones.  But it may be Delta Brown Bunnies.  Although I haven't seen DBBs for a while.

However, as I've been walking around the track dictating this, a bird flew across my path, so it may simply be birds in the bushes.

(Nope.  It's just come out.  It's a rat.  Darn.)

No comments:

Post a Comment