Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Linen trigger

So, I'm purging and packing.  And I think I might have mentioned that, when the girls moved me into Delta, they put the towels in the china cabinet, and it took me some time to find that out (and find my towels).

So I haven't given that much thought in the packing process, because I figured that I could just shove all the towels into a box at the last minute if it came to that.  Or use them for padding and packing other stuff.  But I was up early this morning, and figured I should have at some of the areas that I haven't packed, so that was one.  And I packed up a box of towels, and set some aside for padding.

But, of course, it wasn't only towels.  It was also linens.  And linens are not just bedsheets.  There were also a bunch of tablecloths.  We didn't use tablecloths, so these were embroidered tablecloths, which we almost never used, but which Gloria loved, because she loved embroidery.

I didn't break down, right then and there.  But I did put them back in the cabinet, to deal with later.  (And I still haven't dealt with Gloria's glasses ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment