Thursday, October 27, 2022

no frills

K will not set foot in no frills because it is "too yellow."  I am a guy, and therefore basically colour-blind.  If a store wants to decorate in one primary colour, that is fine with me.

B says that no frills is too dirty.  I suppose that, possibly, yellow shows the dirt more.  I didn't find the store any dirtier than any other that allows the public at large to roam through it.

I will not have a bad word said about no frills!  In addition to having a really great price on pop this week, I am here to buy Tide Free, and they have it, and it's at a good price, and they also have Fantastic (with bleach) on sale, and they also have Dawn Antibacterial, which some places don't have, and it's on sale!

And if that wasn't enough, they have washing soda! The only place in town that does!

No comments:

Post a Comment