Friday, July 15, 2022

Summer cold

I've got a cold.  I've had a sore throat, and been coughing a bit (a "productive" cough, so not an indication of CoVID).  The girls insisted that I get a rapid antigen test, so I did, and it's negative.

So, it's not CoVID, but it might as well be.  I have pretty much zero energy.  I tried to push it at one point, and didn't almost collapse, I *did* collapse.  (Well, I fell down, briefly, anyway.)  When I make it into the chair, it's almost impossible to get out.  The only thing I *want* to do, is go back to bed.

Even though I have (for a wonder) no appointments in the next few days, I won't be doing much in the way of purging or packing.

I needed to get some cold meds, yesterday.  The nearest pharmacy (right in the building, although you have to go outside to get to it) didn't have it.  I thought I was going to have to walk two miles to the Save-On, but passed the Pharmasave which is only a kilometre way, so I checked, and they had it.  But that was a 45 minute round trip, and, when I got back, I had to take a half hour rest before I could do anything else.

Summer colds are no fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment