Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Morning walk

My morning routine has become rather lengthy.  For one thing I am composing these pieces for you, oh my brothers and only friends, as well as checking email, deleting spam, and checking the news.  So my morning routine is taking up time.

This morning I woke up early.  It happens.  Sometimes I just get up and start to work on the computer.  That's mostly what I've been doing.  However, with the move, I am doing purging, which has also thrown off my routine.  In particular the time that I am spending purging is interfering with the time that I have usually been doing walking.  So, today, getting up early, I decided to get in my walking early. 

There are some benefits.  It's heating up right now so, walking in the heat of the day can get pretty uncomfortable.  Walking in the morning it's much cooler.

There are other benefits.  Such as the not completely spectacular, but still pretty impressive, sunrise this morning.  I think I will have to give morning walks more consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment