Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Reactions ...

So I first sent "Ding" to K&L.  *I* thought it was a joke.  On me.  A dark one, maybe, but I figured it was humorous that *I* was so pathetic as to be waiting, for someone, I didn't even know who, who *might* be going out the door I was going out of.  And who didn't, eventually, show up, but went somewhere else.

So, I thought it was a good joke, and posted it to Twitter.  And to the blog.

(Well, I *knew* nobody would read it on the blog.  Only four people read the blog.  I'm fairly sure I know who two of them are.  I have *no* idea who the other two are ...)

So, I was unprepared for the reaction.  I didn't think anyone *would* react.  At best, I thought it might merit a ":-)"

So, thank you for the hugs.  I appreciate them, and your concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment