Friday, May 20, 2022

Jeans calculus

So, another attempt at new jeans.  I have been to Talize again, and, using the gift card credit that they gave me, and paying an extra $4, I have got yet another pair of jeans.  This time I avoided lined pants.  The jeans that I got are, actually, the same brand and style as the jeans that I have been wearing.  The two pair that I have cost me $1 each because they were the end of the line.  So I don't know where these relatively new looking jeans of the same variety come from.

I am going to wash them before I wear them.  However, this time, on recommendation from Number One Daughter, I am going to wash them *before* I have them hemmed. 

It's interesting to note how much they are.  I paid $16 for the others.  Now I've paid an additional $4.  Then there was the $25 for the *original* hemming.  So in total, it's come to between 40 and $50.  The jeans actually looked to be in pretty good shape, if they survive the washing.  They look relatively new.  So if this works out I'll have a new pair of jeans for slightly less than the cost of retail.  But then, I have to pay for the *actual* hemming of these ones, so ...

No comments:

Post a Comment