Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Fun

 Any of you remember that song, "Is That All There Is?"  Well, that's my life right now.  Is that all there is?  Emotional pain, a huge and looming pile of death admin, accounts and taxes, household chores, and desperately trying not to stress eat myself into an early grave?

Although I have no idea why I would want to avoid an early grave.  This isn't much fun.  My buddy is not here to talk to, or help with the admin.

Is that all I've got to look forward to?  Endless drudge work?  OK, I know that the death admin has to end some time.  And the taxes will get done some time.  Mostly because the government has a deadline, and won't *let* the taxes go on forever.  (Until next year ...)

The walking is OK.  But only OK.  It's not particularly fun with nobody to walk with ...

No comments:

Post a Comment