Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Telus

So, Telus representatives have been calling and offering me Internet, TV, and phone service bundles recently.  They keep on calling.  What they are offering sounds like a good deal.  Unfortunately, they won't confirm it.  I asked them to send me details of the offer.  They say that they will send me details of the offer.  Instead, what they send me is a bunch of marketing bumpf, which doesn't provide the prices that they quote me over the phone.

I run into Telus people at trade shows.  They offer me even better deals!  They offer me the terms that the telephone people offer me, but while the telephone people tell me that the federal government forbids them from offering me these prices on a long-term contract, the people at the trade shows say that yes, they can offer me this pricing for a longer term!  So I ask them to send me the details!

And they don't!

And there seems to be no way to get Telus to stop having the *same* people call me, and bother me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment