Saturday, February 18, 2023

Seminar

Well, it started earlier with a meeting stressing the importance of meeting, and sharing, and being open, and completely ignoring the realities of what the meetings here *are* like.  But, I'm getting used to that.  (Or, I thought I was.)

And then, the seminar was great!  Those attending were active, and involved, and questioning, and not only questioning but asking great questions that I was able to give really informative, and extensive answers, and broaden the seminar into new areas.  And they were specifically thankful that I *moved* to Port Alberni!  And they immediately arranged for redoing this one, and setting up the next, more advanced, seminar!  And I was feeling great, afterwards!

And then I got home, and there was absolutely nobody to share it with.

And I crashed, and went to DQ and pigged out.  (Which was stupid.)

I'm really exhausted ...

(And I've got to go to the men's breakfast, which will be stupidity, ignorance, and uncaring personified ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment