Monday, June 10, 2024

Sore 2

Wednesday, I did a lot of walking, even though I didn't really realize it at the time.  Google Fit, when I happen to look at it, alerted me to the fact that I had walked a long way, and therefore had gotten a lot of exercise.  I was quite stiff and sore at the end of the day.  Thursday I did an awful lot of work.  I was, by the end of the day, even sorer.  I even drove to the Community Policing meeting, because I was so sore.  However, when I looked at Google Fit, it didn't count swinging a pulaski, or bending down to get the lowest possible joint to cut off broom (and then bending down *again* to pick up broom), as exercise.  It just counted steps.  So, Thursday, although I suspect I did an awful lot more work, Google Fit didn't see fit to give me any credit for much of that exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment