Monday, May 27, 2024

"Weed wrench"

For anyone who wants, or needs, to get rid of Scotch Broom (by the roots), well established Himalayan BlackBerry (same), or even small alder trees, I have ordered, and now received, an Extractigator "weed wrench," 


with a "Big Foot" attachment, for soft ground (which is pretty much everywhere right at the moment).  I have also ordered a Pullerbear, but that won't arrive for another month.

I'm not sure that anyone will have a need for such a thing, but, since these things are pretty rare, I thought that I would let people know just in case.

(The irony of *me*, having pretty much no tools or hardware capabilities [especially in Port Alberni, where *everybody* has a job involving some kind of mechanical skill, and expensive toys that require enormous collections of tools], having not just one but *two* versions of one of the world's rarest tools, is not lost on me.)

(And, yes, I *did* deliberately take the picture in front of the bookcase, just to stress the irony.)

No comments:

Post a Comment