Thursday, May 23, 2024

Sore

I am extremely sore today.  Yesterday I walked more than I realized, and late in the day I happened to open Google Fit, and it told me that I had walked more than twenty-two kilometres that day.  Which is the most hat I've walked in a while, even going out to Rainbow Gardens for my respite client.  Today I have also walked a fair ways, and late in the afternoon I had a look, and noted that I was just under ten kilometres for the day and I've still got a meeting over on Argyle that I need to go to.  (Which also means that I don't get to soak in a tub tonight.)  But I was also straightening up the tool shed at the Dry Creek Community Garden, and finishing digging out the compost heap, and doing a bit of weeding in the common areas, so I suppose it's not surprising that I'm pretty sore today.

This isn't promising, particularly since tomorrow I am not only going out with the trail maintenance crew, but also later on with the Broombusters.

(Later last night I also realized that my arthritic hip is back, so I'm not going to be getting much sleep for a while ...)

(Which also reminds me that most of my "mindfulness" observations are about pain ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment