Monday, December 25, 2023

Merry Christmas

The girls organized an absolutely wonderful Christmas for me.

I'm also a little bit proud of myself.

I did manage to get presents arranged for the grandkids and great grandkids (with the girls help).  And the arrangements for Christmas involved parking at Duke Point and walking on the ferry, which I've never done before (depressives are not big on new things).  But I did it, went over Saturday for Number Two Daughter's Christmas Eve Fondue (one day early), held one or other of the newest great-grandson and great-granddaughter pretty much all evening.  Then Number Two Daughter brought me back over to Number One Daughter's Christmas Eve Christmas Dinner, where Number One Great-Grandson is starting to accept me, and also got to hold Number One Great-Granddaughter for quite a while.  Number One Daughter *made* me the greatest and most hilarious T-shirt,



 and Number Two Daughter *made* me a kit to make her famous and delicious coconut curry lentil soup, so I can make it for myself when I want  :-)


... and now, back to the pain of being me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment