Wednesday, December 22, 2021

I'd forgotten I had this ...

 ... but, I suppose it makes a change from posting in Facebook, where weird things go on.  While this space is possibly even more public than Facebook, I assume that fewer people will be idly perusing it, and then either a) blasting it all over the place, or b) making vicious comments on my grief.

(Yes, I know there's a "comments" section here.  But I last posted almost a decade ago, and nobody has bothered to comment since.)

My doctor said that it was probably a good idea for me to write about this in order to process my grief, so, if you should, for some reason, have any wish to follow along as I try to find a reason to carry on, I am either messing with http://infosec-inmemoriam.blogspot.com/, or pottering about in http://fibrecookery.blogspot.com/  (I created this blog, called "The low calorie, high fibre, high calcium, tech geeks don't have any time cookbook," almost a decade ago, made one post, and forgot about it.  But Google remembered it, so, here it is when I need it.)

So, some thoughts on my dear, departed Gloria, and how I am dealing with her loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment