Monday, September 25, 2023

20230405

(Yeah, that was a while ago.  I realized that I had built up a backlog of items that I never have posted, so I might as well get rid of some of them ...)

Yesterday someone told me that I should rest.  This morning I realized that I'd have trouble resting if nobody was taking any care of me.

Today, yet again, one of the grief accounts said that you should stay close to those who give peace to your soul.  I agree.  But what if nobody is giving peace to your soul?

Over on Instagram, @the_grief_project, one of the grief accounts, is doing a series of Grief Journal prompts, to help the bereaved do grief journalling.  One is, "Things that are helping me right now."  So I'll list here all the things that are helping me right now:

No comments:

Post a Comment